Working in the Heart of Cochrane
Spray Lake Sawmills is always interested in hiring ambitious, capable and hard working employees who want to make a difference at one of Alberta’s leading forest product companies. In exchange we offer competitive pay, benefits and a chance to be a part of a family-based organization that values people.
- Field Forest Practitioner – Nov 15, 2021
- Journeyman Sawfiler – May 17, 2021
- Maintenance Supervisor – Jan 15, 2021
- General Production – Position filled as of Oct 14, 2021
- Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator – Position filled as of Sep 22, 2021
Always looking for the right people
Also, we are always open to receiving applications for positions at the mill, even when openings are not immediately available. We will keep your application on file for three months and will contact you if something comes available for which we feel you are suited. If you are interested in applying for a job at the mill you can fill out an application on-line, drop by the main office in Cochrane to pick up and fill out an application form or download the application below and fax or mail it to us.