Spray Lake Sawmills is inviting all stakeholders to take part in a collaborative planning session
In an effort to provide additional opportunities for meaningful participation early in the operational planning process, Spray Lake Sawmills is offering a collaborative stakeholder planning session. Spray Lake Sawmills values stakeholder input and wants to provide opportunities for collaboration to improve operational plans.
The Burnt Timber Creek Planning Session will be held on May 1st, 2019 at the Cochrane RancheHouse in Cochrane, starting at 5:30 PM until approximately 7:00 PM.
If you are interested in participating, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 29, 2019.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Identification of stakeholder values in the area
- Specific values (campgrounds, trails, grazing, etc.)
- General values (water quality, wildlife, etc.)
- Spray Lake Sawmill’s harvesting objectives
- Mountain Pine Beetle, forest management plan, wildfire mitigation, etc.
- Forest management tools used in harvest design
- Preliminary harvest area and road design
- Mitigation strategies to address stakeholder concerns
- Additional topics (harvest timing, access, etc.)
For more information visit: